Azhar

Cheap Earphones

Hi I'm quite a newbie in audio stuffs here but I'm looking for some relatively cheap, good and low powering earphones for my time in BMT which would be like a few months. I'm gonna use my old Creative Muvo mp3 player to power this thing. My budget is about $100 maxed.

Also please take a look at my query over on this thread regarding modified silicon eartips with foam.

Sorry for the thread bump but by doing this, is the sound quality changed in any sorts? Like there's gonna be more bass, etc. Just asking because my friend said it's most likely but I would like to get more feedback as I would really like to try this when I have the time smile.gif Thanks in advanced.

Thanks in advanced.

if you are looking for in-ear monitors, can consider creative ep-630 for ~$45. or go to hung bro at simlim sq see if their sennheiser cx300 is still going for $75. if it is, then imo it's the best buy under $100. usual price for cx300 should be around $109 at stereo@causewaypt.

I just bought the ep-630 and well I'm kinda dissapointed by the sound though but meh, that's what you get for things under 50$ though. My friend found it ok though so I think each to his own I guess; just need this thing to last me through BMT and maybe a good 1 to 2 years. Hmm why didn't ask for a demo is beyond me :/

Edited by Azhar

I find my Sony EX82 (the bundle version of EX85) very good for it's price. But since I soon replaced it with my ER-4P, I might be selling mine if the price is right, :D you could replace the tip with Comply tips from Jaben which is really comfortable.