Sign in to follow this  
Steve

Where to fix my MF X-Can V3

Recently my MF X-Can V3 has only one sound track output. Even after I switched the tube, still the same. Where I can get it fixed in Singapore?

Thanks,

Steve

Edited by Steve

Recently my MF X-Can V3 has only one sound track output. Even after I switched the tube, still the same. Where I can get it fixed in Singapore?

Thanks,

Steve

Hi Steve, why not try the agent Alpha Audio, 63379011. I bought one from them. How does it happen anyway? rgds, iggyting

Hi Steve, why not try the agent Alpha Audio, 63379011. I bought one from them. How does it happen anyway? rgds, iggyting

Mine also bought from Alpha Audio, but as Warranty is only 12 months, and mine has been bought more than 48 month. Don't know whether they still can help.

They can. But good practice to ask them to quote you the estimated costs before you get them to proceed to repair it. However, pls note that they will levy a minimum charge regardless of whether you wish to proceed or not. Just get all these settled upfront first.

They can. But good practice to ask them to quote you the estimated costs before you get them to proceed to repair it. However, pls note that they will levy a minimum charge regardless of whether you wish to proceed or not. Just get all these settled upfront first.

So how? Between the deep blue sea and the devil! :))

I sent stuff to a repair shop in Clementi before. So far so good. PM me for details. Or can search the forum for past data. Am sure everyone has their own recommendations. Just sharing my experience with AA only.

You can try Memorylane@The Adephi basement. Adrian is the nice gentleman which will be able to help you.

Regards

so, where did you repair your x-can v3 in the end & how was it?

Yeah Steve, so what's wrong with the X-can v3? Can it be repaired n can the tubes be changed? Where to do it? Thanks