Sign in to follow this  
urbach

Flac Player...

Guys.....need help in finding a good for money flac portable player(mp3 player which support flac).

Been through the internet, so far only Cowon D2.anyone can recommend any other player with quality as good as Cowon D2 or even better? looking at 4GB version of portable player, price range $200???

how much is 4GB or 8GB in singapor selling? where to purchase?thanks.....all suggestion are welcome.

Rockboxed iPod 5.5G? Top up to about $238 and you can get a 30GB refurbished one from Apple Store.

tats another option, but the poor batt life after rockboxing is a major deterrent.

Well, that depends on how long you want it to be I think. I've been informed that it can last about 16hrs. Thats long enough for me but I'm not sure how long you're looking for.

Rockboxed iPod 5.5G? Top up to about $238 and you can get a 30GB refurbished one from Apple Store.

I gave up on rockbox. Lower battery life was ok, but standby still took alot of current, resulting in difficult resets should the rockbox'ed ipod be left un-used and un-charged for more than several days.