Sign in to follow this  
solo2

UM2 Help!

Hi all,

To my greatest consternation, I've discovered that the right side of my UM2s is discernibly softer compared to the left today :no: It was working well yesterday... Although these IEMs are used for commuting, work and even sleep, I'm a very careful owner and I've never dropped them, storing them in the supplied Westone softcase pouch whenever I carry them with me *sighs* Despite my tender loving care and having them only for 1 and a half years, the drivers are starting to fail...

Is there a solution to my problem? I've placed them in a sealed container with a small packet of moisture absorber, just in case the cause of the malfunction was brought on by moisture. Should I send it for repairs? Or is there a one-to-one exchange? Sighs........... I expect these things to last longer, considering the premium price and supposed workmanship. If not, aren't I better off with an ordinary in-ear earphone whose lifespan is also about a year and half? This is depressing............

Where you purchased it?

Still got warranty for your UM2?

1)Try getting the shop you bought from to help you.

2)Try phoning up Westone and see what they could do for you.

There is actually an extended 1 year warranty from westone USA but I guess you haven't send in the warranty card.

What you can do is send Westone an email and see if they can help you out, I had a few customers that did the same and apparently Westone pple are very helpful.

There is actually an extended 1 year warranty from westone USA but I guess you haven't send in the warranty card.

What you can do is send Westone an email and see if they can help you out, I had a few customers that did the same and apparently Westone pple are very helpful.

Hi Stereo,

Do you provide filter changing services for the um2s? My problem might be more of a clogged filter phenomenon than a driver failure after all. Thanks.