Sign in to follow this  
blackmouth0

screen protector for ath es7

hi guys, sry to bother again.

I recently got hand on a ES 7, after few mths of trying.

I realize that the headphone got a "mirror" like thing, which I am thinking if there is any place where i can get the screen protector?

I want to protect those surface in case it damage again.

Thanks...

Guest dragonboy

hi guys, sry to bother again.

I recently got hand on a ES 7, after few mths of trying.

I realize that the headphone got a "mirror" like thing, which I am thinking if there is any place where i can get the screen protector?

I want to protect those surface in case it damage again.

Thanks...

My wifey got her ES7 screen protector in stereo. The staff there actually clean up her grease-covered, scratched gloss surface and paste it up for free. At least she wouldn't have to worry about scratching the gloss. :grin:

Guest dragonboy

you mean the scratches can be fixed?

Sorry, bro.... I think by putting up the screen only prevents scratches, though it does seems too "fade" out scratches. Why don't you check out with stereo since they'll help you to put it up? If yours is already badly scratched then don't bother.

I bought the ES7 from Stereo and until now hardly use it as I am afraid I may scratch the shiny headphones..

Is it possible to gmask it? I haven't seen the sticker but based on my experience with the handphone screen protecter, after a while the edge will peel off or trap dirt....or maybe it's just my usage :)

I have this gmask thought over my mind in the last few days but want to know if it worth it ...hahahaha