Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hottopic

Should I Buy the Denon AH-D5000?

Guest Hottopic

I finally reached the point where I'm just not completely satisfied with my Audio Technica A900ti. I've been going back and forth on the new replacement for a while now. I know Denon AH-D5000 get good soundstage and I've been debating on whether or not to get them. How is your suggestion?

I finally reached the point where I'm just not completely satisfied with my Audio Technica A900ti. I've been going back and forth on the new replacement for a while now. I know Denon AH-D5000 get good soundstage and I've been debating on whether or not to get them. How is your suggestion?

Have you tried the ATH-W1000 (Audio Technica) for a comparision? I believe they are quite similar. Try it. regards

Have you tried the ATH-W1000 (Audio Technica) for a comparision? I believe they are quite similar. Try it. regards

it's world's apart. try it!

it's world's apart. try it!

No chance to try one. Read somewhere the D5000 has 'tighter' bass and overall better clarity. Would like to know your comparision. regards,

No chance to try one. Read somewhere the D5000 has 'tighter' bass and overall better clarity. Would like to know your comparision. regards,

it's not just tight bass, it's bass u can actually feel, it's bass where details get extracted without the need of a powerful amp. rare stuff in the world of headfi.

the d5000 has a wider soundstage than the W1000. for mids and highs, it takes the W5000 to better it, but the W5000 still sounds limp in the bass dept when compared to the d5000.

it's not just tight bass, it's bass u can actually feel, it's bass where details get extracted without the need of a powerful amp. rare stuff in the world of headfi.

the d5000 has a wider soundstage than the W1000. for mids and highs, it takes the W5000 to better it, but the W5000 still sounds limp in the bass dept when compared to the d5000.

Now that's something to hear about! Aside from the 'special effect' like listening in an 'earthquake zone', are the high, mid and bass finely balanced? My personal preference is for a balanced sound. regards

Now that's something to hear about! Aside from the 'special effect' like listening in an 'earthquake zone', are the high, mid and bass finely balanced? My personal preference is for a balanced sound. regards

yes sir time for u to try it!

take a leap of faith with the famous D2000, it'll give you an idea about the D5000.

Thkq. Keeping faith with my w1000 but don't mind making a leap either! :))