Sign in to follow this  
dennis28288

sold

i talked to davjones tech in sim lim tower, and they said that they will bring in pailicc 3.5mm plugs if i had demand of 50 pieces or above, i'll post the price they get back to me.

meanwhile, DIYers, if you want them, please just put ur name down.

http://i9.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/dd/fc/78b2_1.JPG (this is how it looks like)

SOLD

Edited by dennis28288

i talked to davjones tech in sim lim tower, and they said that they will bring in pailicc 3.5mm plugs if i had demand of 50 pieces or above, i'll post the price they get back to me.

meanwhile, DIYers, if you want them, please just put ur name down.

http://i9.ebayimg.com/08/i/000/dd/fc/78b2_1.JPG (this is how it looks like)

Any rough prices?

i'll consider if the price is good.

also need to know the how much to cfm how many i need.

Edited by habba

hi guys thanks for replying, i'm still waiting for them to get back to me, i will go down to their shop this weekend to get info on the price, i will try to get it posted asap...

wkwlb: which plugs are you referring to? got pics?

seems like dav jones tech only has that white mini plug, if we were to get them to import the other, we'll probably need another 50.

still no price yet? whats the est range?

seems like dav jones tech only has that white mini plug, if we were to get them to import the other, we'll probably need another 50.

I can get them for less than $3 each in China, but just lazy for the troubles of importing. if your price can more or less match that, I will consider taking 50.

Edited by wkwlb

Well, on the other hand i was hoping for someone to help me import... dav jones seem to take forever to reply, i've left my phone no and email with them and apparently they haven't got any info yet...

wkwlb, maybe you can help us all.

hi all, i have just got the plugs from dav jones, each piece is 4 bucks, but i've only got 40 to spare right now, another 50 is with the shop in SLT, if there is a neeed, i will go get the rest of it, currently, due to capital constriants, i only have 40. interested parties please state ur names down and the amounts you want.

current situ: 22 left

updated whenever there is change

Edited by dennis28288

hi all, i have just got the plugs from dav jones, each piece is 4 bucks, but i've only got 40 to spare right now, another 50 is with the shop in SLT, if there is a neeed, i will go get the rest of it, currently, due to capital constriants, i only have 40. interested parties please state ur names down and the amounts you want.

current situ: 35 left

may i know the opening size? is it as big as switchcraft or about neutrik opening size?