Guest jacj6049

cable mod foe porta pro?

Guest fiiophile

hi all!!ha!anyone noes where to get better cable for my porta pro mod?

Try the Westone ES2 cable. I'm going to do that if I can't find flexible silver wires to braid.

Guest jacj6049

thanks dennis!!!wow!!ya headphone is a beauty!!!so ya get de cable from koba rite?how much it is?

Guest jacj6049

ok,by de way,dennis,wat kinda headphone jack ya ksc75 using?ha!!!very nice looking!!!wat brand?n where to get?price?

Those plugs' brand is Pailiccs. Where to get them i dont know. But personally, after comparing it with neutriks, i think neutriks has a better structure.

Guest jacj6049

thanks morgan!!!

hi morgan!!i got a RA1 clone,if i wanna mod,wat should i mod to get better SQ?currently using opa2134pa

Sorry jacj6049, i am not sure about that. Haven't ventured so far. I just think of all the materials i got to read i lazy already. Next year i may DIY an amp too. May need to ask you for help too.

For OPAMP favours, there is a thread here detailing them. You read already?

Guest jacj6049

yup!jus read them,jus now try it wit my fren,i ored change the caps to kemet 4.7uf,vishay 100k n de 10uf cap for input :D try with ES7,usin creative zen 4gb,canare input cable,ha!!!my fren jus complaint too much treble,mid n bass!!but when usin sr60,still nice in low~mid volume,mayb will try ad8066 n opa2228

Guest jacj6049

ha!!no lah!!!tat's a kit so easy to build!!ha!!!want me to build 1 for ya?then pm me loh!!thanks morgan!!mayb i'll need ya help!!!