headphonesnewbie

where to buy ATH-ANC7,cheapest price

Hey, im gonna buy myself a ATH ANC7 headphone for daily listening in school, on buses, mrts and at home etc.

Before the start of school on January 2nd. =D

Im still a sec 3 student so i have a low budget of 200. >.< if possible and persuasive enough i can ask my parents to sponsor a little, but can anybody tell me where to buy a cheap and new ATH ANC7 headphone? I kinda tried buying online on amazon.com,but sadly it doesnt ship to SG.. :(

im uber desperateeee and urgenttt. :(

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

Edited by headphonesnewbie

hi! Welcome to the club!

Hmmm, for buying ANC 7, you need to push up the budget a little bit la.

Hmm, why not try panasonic noise canceling that SE (Stereo Electronic) is carrying. Is a cheaper then ANC 7 and cancel more then the ANC 7.

Edited by blackmouth0

Hey, im gonna buy myself a ATH ANC7 headphone for daily listening in school, on buses, mrts and at home etc.

Hey bro, frankly if I were you I'd rather get IEMs which will give me equal if not better isolation, and much better SQ at the same price.

Well I hope that prompted you to find out more about IEMs :grin:

Hey bro, frankly if I were you I'd rather get IEMs which will give me equal if not better isolation, and much better SQ at the same price.

X2, given your budget bro, imagine a 2nd hand er4 was going for that price some time ago...

haha but IEMs is those earphones that must stuff in your ear :(

I tried my friend's and it feels damn weird.

Hmm, i heard reviews that the Panasonic RP-HC500 sound quality not so good. :x

Anybody has any idea which headphone is cheap, good sound quality and comfortable? :x

Thanks for the replies (:

Edited by headphonesnewbie

Anybody has any idea which headphone is cheap, good sound quality and comfortable? :x

Hm that depends on your definition of "cheap" and your idea of good sound quality. SQ (other than the really crappy stuff) is generally subjective. You also need to consider whether you are intending to use it portable or not.

You could try out the ES-W7, ES-W9, ultrasone stuff, koss for portables. Others to try, DT-150, DT-880, AKG K701, HD-600, HD-650, Grado MS-2, Denon D2000.

Frankly good portable headphones are very limited, usually most headphones require a home amp to bring out their stuff. If I were you, I'd go straight to IEMs for portable usage.

Sorry haven't tried panasonic :P

Edited by peanutbutterjam

Erm my i low budget since i am still a sec school student, so around $200?

If the panasonic RP HC500 is around my budget i will go for it, but SE hasn't reply my pm yet. >.<

Gah i dunno what other headphones to consider due to my lowbudget haha.

Thanks for replying. (:

haha, if SE haven reply you, mean they are busy la. Haha, why not drop by there? their friendly staff will be able to help you.

And also, like what peanutbutterjam had said, you can even tried out the range of IEM that they carry, who know, you might feel comfortable with them instead of a Noise canceling headphone? lols.

Making a trip down to SE will not make you regret! :)

haha, then can get the panasonic one lor. But have to push up your budget a bit more la. Less then 300!

I had tried the panasonic one le, but not the ATH ANC 7 yet, like the sound and the cancellation la.

Maybe spending $200+ on a headphone for a Sec 3 student is not such a good idea. It's a fair bit of money and liable to be damaged or stolen, especially if used for commutes.

Might be better to spend $100 for something that will please your ears, but won't break your heart if you should accidentally sit on it.

btw, I'd recommend IEMs (or canalphones) as well. Headphones are a little cumbersome for daily portable use. Give the ATH-CK7 a try :)

Hmm okay lar i shall try and adapt to the in-ear phones >.< ( shall buy better headphones next few years haha)

I shall go and buy tmrw at jaben. (:

Oh ya do you think jaben will sell? :X cos SE is a bit far for me haha.

Thanks for the replies and advice. :thumbup: