headphonesnewbie

where to buy ATH-ANC7,cheapest price

ANC3: I can't remember how much it costs, but sound quality-wise, it didn't appeal to me. It felt and sounded like one of those earbud type earphones with a canal-stub fitted on. Comfort-wise, the electronic noise-cancelling pod was a little annoying.

CK7: my favourite canalphone thus far and the one I'm planning to buy (if I can get my lazy arse over to SE...) To me, it sounds clear, detailed and relatively 'open' compared to the 'in-the-head' feeling I get with some other phones. It's also fairly comfortable, compared to the 'violater'-type IEMs. Plus, I'm a sucker for the gleaming titanium casing *blush*

As many will tell you on this forum, nothing beats listening to phones yourself. After all, what matters most is what YOU like, not what XYZ reviewer liked. After all, it's YOUR ears and YOUR wallet. Choose wisely :)

But how much does the CK7 cost at stereo? anybody knows? :X

Hmm im also considering Sennheiser CX 400, good anot arh? :x ( cos i got lobang can buy for only $100 :x)

GAHH dunno which one to buy, CK7, or CX 400! :(

If CK7 is cheap i will buy luh.

AHHH.

ANC3: I can't remember how much it costs, but sound quality-wise, it didn't appeal to me. It felt and sounded like one of those earbud type earphones with a canal-stub fitted on. Comfort-wise, the electronic noise-cancelling pod was a little annoying.

CK7: my favourite canalphone thus far and the one I'm planning to buy (if I can get my lazy arse over to SE...) To me, it sounds clear, detailed and relatively 'open' compared to the 'in-the-head' feeling I get with some other phones. It's also fairly comfortable, compared to the 'violater'-type IEMs. Plus, I'm a sucker for the gleaming titanium casing *blush*

As many will tell you on this forum, nothing beats listening to phones yourself. After all, what matters most is what YOU like, not what XYZ reviewer liked. After all, it's YOUR ears and YOUR wallet. Choose wisely :)

:thumbup::rclxms:

stereo do open today!

hmm, as for CX 40, pls be remind that there is fake set selling in the market nowaday.

if you get it lower then 150, could be a fake set la.