Sign in to follow this  
hellfire112

KSC75-Modded to the end

IPB Image

My ksc75 recabled, krammer modded, modded onto a headphone band similar to partexpress miniheadphones(http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=240-015)

with hd414 orange pads. :D

several people tested it yesterday and they all called it 'ear speakers' :D

the shock was pairing it with the LDmk4se, got bass! haha, but with voyager + contour cmi. :D

aron, this picture for i took for you, not sure if other took pics of it yesterday or not.

the sound will not win my hd580 but definitely a keeper for me :thumbup:

how you modded this? looks nice sia. i wanna make one as well ;/

i must say it was through pure luck that i am able to enjoy the modded ksc75. i bought the recabled kramer modded ksc75 from a forumer a few weeks back(who sent his for recabling by some other forumer wayyy back)

i went to scout for a suitable headband, and found it after a long hard search along the flea markets stalls in bugis area.

however there was still some work to be done, some soldering melting, cutting and sanding to make it happen. thanks to help from my dad.

the hd414 pads i ordered from another forumer and after transferring my money, i found out stereo got sell yellow pads :doh: at least i know where to get replacement pads if i need in the future. :D

thus the final ksc75 is born. a personal dream come true for me, i always wanted to have one of these after reading the headband mod on headfi.

if you dont mind the stares and looks, this is the best portable to bring out imo. :whistle:

IPB Image

My ksc75 recabled, krammer modded, modded onto a headphone band similar to partexpress miniheadphones(http://www.parts-express.com/pe/showdetl.c...tnumber=240-015)

with hd414 orange pads. :D

several people tested it yesterday and they all called it 'ear speakers' :D

the shock was pairing it with the LDmk4se, got bass! haha, but with voyager + contour cmi. :D

aron, this picture for i took for you, not sure if other took pics of it yesterday or not.

the sound will not win my hd580 but definitely a keeper for me :thumbup:

Cool! Thanks for the picture, didn't expect it to look so cool, super retro. :party:

very funky look! and it sounds good as well!! truly a pair of ear speakers haha... :P

Shocked me when I tried it with the Little Dot MK4! You got yourself a unique retro look!

Now get a Porta Pro with 414 pads!

not interested in the portapro :D

portapro looks :sweat:

can i try this? lol

how it sounds? in the future if you don't want liao can come find me. LOL

portapro looks nice if you own it. lol

hows the sound like. im guessing only the kramer mod and recabling is working? since the band is only external :x

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box

can i try this? lol

how it sounds? in the future if you don't want liao can come find me. LOL

portapro looks nice if you own it. lol

hows the sound like. im guessing only the kramer mod and recabling is working? since the band is only external :x

i be bringing the ksc75 to future meets. see if u can catch me then.

well the sound to me is that the ksc75 is very ety-ish. imagine er4 in a headphone, u get the ksc75. :D

the headband dosent really do much to change the sound but the pads do make a bit of difference. :D