Sign in to follow this  
1pin

saving up for custom. pls guide me

hey guys i recently just bought a um1 from stereo. but! I'm thirsting for more?

i need to save up for the future so i wonder how much will the following cost in total.

1. westone 3

2. custom ear tip

3. Signature or decoration on ear tip (optional :)) )

1. $???

2. $???

3. $???

---------

$

---------

4. a request. does anyone has a custom ear tip on um2. pls share with me the photos and the price you paid

5. i heard about the christmas sale in stereo for um3. heh i'm not asking for the price but can anyone give a decent review on it. i read it on several site but wanna listen to you guys for advice.

several qn asked. feel free to comment :call: very much appreciated.

5. i heard about the christmas sale in stereo for um3. heh i'm not asking for the price but can anyone give a decent review on it. i read it on several site but wanna listen to you guys for advice.

Do you already own the W3? If not I'd suggest you own it first for a while and decide whether that IS the IEM for you before plonking a few hundred more on the custom tips.

Guest dragonboy

Trying them out yourself is always the best way to know..... anyway that's for you after all. :cans: I'm sure they're glad to let you audition even if you have no intention to buy.

i wanna know how much will the total cost first :D . my budget now is 400. do i need to save more for a custom um3? roughly state the cheapest price will do.

ya i wish to audition um3 if i live near woodlands but im at bedok :rclxub:

ya i wish to audition um3 if i live near woodlands but im at bedok :rclxub:

Then go audition at Jaben. Customs should cost you around $250-300. Don't be too sure about the W3 till you have tried it. People's ears differ.

Then go audition at Jaben. Customs should cost you around $250-300. Don't be too sure about the W3 till you have tried it. People's ears differ.

ya will go down soon after cny where money comes in. anyway is um3 a bassy earphones. um1 is good but lack that bit of bass. i tried um2 which has good bass but i still aim for um3 for its 3 driver.

ya will go down soon after cny where money comes in. anyway is um3 a bassy earphones. um1 is good but lack that bit of bass. i tried um2 which has good bass but i still aim for um3 for its 3 driver.

More drivers =/ better performance.

More drivers =/ better performance.

not all the time. the Future Sonics customs uses only 1 dynamic driver, and i find myself using it more than the UE11 which has multiple armatures.

not all the time. the Future Sonics customs uses only 1 dynamic driver, and i find myself using it more than the UE11 which has multiple armatures.

Er wasn't that my point? More drivers =/ (not equal) better performance.

But yeah to the TS, if you're interested in the W3 because its triple drivers, I'd recommend you to start listening around first and get the idea that there is a relationship between more drivers and performance out of your head. As far as audio is concerned, specs don't really tell you anything about performance.