opsek

Opinion wanted: UE Super.Fi 4 vs UE Super.Fi 4 vs UE Super.Fi 5

Hello, first time posting here. I have got a question regarding UE products. I am looking at single driver UE IEMs, there are acutally many variation for the single drivers in the UE product line. What is the difference between the Super.Fi 3, 4 and 5 (not 5 Pro). Would like to heard from someone who owns them all. Thk you.

I feel u should rephrase your question. I really really really feel like responding, but i do not qualify because you would like to hear from someone who "owns them all".

Quite hard to find. I only own a TF10, SF5pro and heard SF3.

I feel u should rephrase your question. I really really really feel like responding, but i do not qualify because you would like to hear from someone who "owns them all".

Quite hard to find. I only own a TF10, SF5pro and heard SF3.

thanks for your input. just curious, how do you find the the 3 UE that u have. is the differnece between the 3, 5 and 10 very significant? Sorry, I am a newbie to these stuffs. :)

Paiseh for the weird reply up there. I was not in a good mood just now, haha, but i guess anyone who read your post carefully would think that way.

On second thoughts, since i have never heard the SF5 and SF4 before, my best recommendation is for you to head down to Stereo Electronics at causeway point and hear them yourself.

Paiseh for the weird reply up there. I was not in a good mood just now, haha, but i guess anyone who read your post carefully would think that way.

On second thoughts, since i have never heard the SF5 and SF4 before, my best recommendation is for you to head down to Stereo Electronics at causeway point and hear them yourself.

I would answer it that way 50% of the time though.

Who the heck would buy SF3, then upgrade to SF4, then upgrade to SF5 non-pro. Waste a lot of money on small jumps.

Somemore SF4 and SF5 are relatively new products... and quite expensive for single-driver.