Sign in to follow this  
alixandart

has anyone here used the creative zen aurvana in ear b4?

is it any gd? i got a lobang to buy at at $40 for a white one that is just one month old.not too sure if it's a worth buy...tried google to search for reviews but found very very few..

hoping to get some feedback from u bros here

thks!

is it any gd? i got a lobang to buy at at $40 for a white one that is just one month old.not too sure if it's a worth buy...tried google to search for reviews but found very very few..

hoping to get some feedback from u bros here

thks!

Never tried it, but $40 seems to be quite a good deal. You can't really expect much from $40. This is about the price range of bijous, so in comparison I think its good enough.

thks man..i hear alot about bijous in this forum..think i may go and test listen for myself..

i have decided to buy the aurvana since u mentioned it's a super deal

tks

Guest dragonboy

thks man..i hear alot about bijous in this forum..think i may go and test listen for myself..

i have decided to buy the aurvana since u mentioned it's a super deal

tks

I can't say much about the aurvana... but as long as you like the sound, with $40 should be fine. But bijous might have problem with their quality control, since they normally don't last you that long.

It costs $169 new... from an economic perspective $40 is worth it and a steal for something using B.A. driver, just make sure it's the real deal though I haven't heard of any Aurvana being copied or how to check.

I have the same opinion. Get the 40$ Aurvana earphone. :thumbup:

Actually I was using creatives before going to serious stuff, 210, 240, 480 and 630s. I really loved them even compared to bijous. I liked them due to easy packing and unpacking. Bijous tend to get tied up as the wire is a bit stiff. If you like bass the creative gives an ample amount but gets rolled off a bit. But for the price you're getting them its really worth it. :grin: