Sign in to follow this  
HerbalTurtle

Any comfortable closed full-sized headphones with decent sounds?

got a question also, should it be easy to drive the Proline cans by a portable amp like iBasso D3? or need a much better and more expensive one like the iQube?~thanks~

got a question also, should it be easy to drive the Proline cans by a portable amp like iBasso D3? or need a much better and more expensive one like the iQube?~thanks~

The Proline 750 can be driven by a portable. It also changes to the amp or the sytem you are piring it w/. With a Predator. It's a BASS monster but complte with full mids and very nice high end.

also wanna know where I can get an audition of PRO 750, to try if its comfort and SQ? since neither Jaben nor Stereo carrying?~~~ :blush:

If my 750 was here. i would let you try. My brother brought it home to the philippines his last visit. He's enjoying it right now.=/

You might try snooping on websites for the Ultrasone distributor in SG. They might have a demo they can let you try. Hmm I'm not sure if they also have a Pros but I saw some Ultrasone DJs being sold at SLT. :think:

I think Ultrasone distributor is Sinamex, located in Parklane Shopping Mall basement. Can try to get to listen to it, if you look like serious buyer.