Sign in to follow this  
Duck-in-the-Box

MO: Vampire Cables [Updated with Exchange rate]

Guest jacj6049

sorry duck!!pull me out in this MO,cos my fren manage to get me some cable to recable,sorry for trouble :blush:

I am interested but some questions, how will shipping costs be counted for each buyer? total shipping divided by the number of buyers? or is tied to the orders price?

Hi Kon,

I believe you have not answered my question of the shipping costs.

It would greatly affect my decision on this MO if I feel that the shipping costs are not split fairly.

Thanks.

Regards.

Hi Kon,

I believe you have not answered my question of the shipping costs.

It would greatly affect my decision on this MO if I feel that the shipping costs are not split fairly.

Thanks.

Regards.

It is shared among all. Or maybe depend on how many a person order. It depends, but once i get the price from Percy i will tell you guys but most likely its split among all unless you find it unfair.

Got a reply from Percy this morning. More or less will ask him to ship the stuff to me next week as he will be on holiday until this weekend. And i also asked him for the shipping cost as the method he chose is not trackable, so the shipping cost is still unknown.

Hi... sorry about all the changes, but would like to drop the wire. Am continuing with all the other parts.

could you try to estimate shipping first?

thanks!