Sign in to follow this  
piguren

total bithead

hi all, i'm interested in purchasing a total bithead from headroom, but it seems like the international shipping will be very costly. Can anyone give me a decent alternative? or is there any suggestions as to how i can get the total bithead in singapore? I need something like the bithead cause i'm not too satisfied with the audio card on my laptop + i need a portable amp for my ipod...

There's the iBassos at Strereo which are portable DAC and amp combo. Jaben has the govibes and RSA predator and Headamp Pico. All would fit in from around 200 to 800.

hi all, i'm interested in purchasing a total bithead from headroom, but it seems like the international shipping will be very costly. Can anyone give me a decent alternative? or is there any suggestions as to how i can get the total bithead in singapore? I need something like the bithead cause i'm not too satisfied with the audio card on my laptop + i need a portable amp for my ipod...

If not mistaken the total Bithead is a DAC and amplifier? I really don't know if this can be found in SG as I haven't seen one personally. But there are alot of stuff you can try which is similar insize and function to the TB. But not sure if they will ever come close to the Total Bitheads price range. :blush:

Just visit Stereo at Causeway. They carry the Ibasso and iQube(I remember reading they were planning to release an AMP+DAC) line. The Ibasso D10 is getting quite a few Rave reviews both as a DAC and as an amplifier. :thumbup:

You can also Visit Jaben at Adelphi. They have Govibes w/c should be similar in price range but not sure how it compares to a Total Bithead. The highest AMp DAC for the Go Vibe the Vulcan really sounded very good to me. B)

Jaben also sells the Headamp Pico which is a very good DAC. Not sure if they have stocks. My personal favorite the RSA Predator (I confess I'm a fanboy).

Visit both places and try them out. just bring your laptop and Ipod w/ you. :smoke: