Sign in to follow this  
julius

Tysonic 9Volts Batteries

Hi, I would like to verify about tysonic 9volts batteries charging time.

I have problems with them but not spoil though.

Problems are:

* I used the charger to charge two tysonic batteries 200MAH, but the charging light just won't cut off. Why was it so? Then i switched off after 15hours of charging. But only last me for 13hours of listening through RSA SR-71A.

* When i charge for 2.5hours, it lasted me for 3hours only.

Why? Can someone help me? Cause i thought usually charging of battery only need a few hours and it will last us long?

What charger (brand model) are you using?

I also use a SR71A. I have Tysonic (Low Discharge NIMH) and iPower (520mah Lithiums) batteries. I've tried using tysonics on a Maha charger I believe charging time was around 3 hrs max on my I power Charger (this can charge NiMH and Lion) it charges a bit longer but not more than 3.5 hrs.

From using my Tysonics. a straight play at Medium gain gives me 20+ hours (22-26 hrs if not mistaken).

Try using another charger.

Edited by jojo_b2

I'm using the standard tysonic Ni-Cd/Ni-MH battery charger to charge both batteries. Plugged in with a converter too. Cause the charger input was 120v AC, so I used another converter to convert to 220v AC 50/60hz. And the converter brand is NEWSTAR.

Or is it the converter problem? Cause my charger is meant to charge 110v.

So anyway one question: your MaHa charger is it 220v?

Yup my maha has International Voltage support so 110-220V. This can be bought from eastgear fo 49 SGD.

http://www.eastgear.com/store/mhc490f-stea...arger-p-86.html

I don't actually use my maha that much since I use my iPower charger most of the time. If you want PM me if you don't plan to get a new one.

Hmmm.. if you want you can try charging your battery with my charger 1st before buying anything. If it still doesn't charge in 2 hours then... a lemon. :cry: