Sign in to follow this  
Lumiele

Please recommend my first Portable Headphone Amplifier

Oh...I have already resistered, but it take a some time to approve my account.

So, I tried to find topic as guest member, but I coundn't.

Thank you for your kindness!

How long time does account be reviewed and approved in Jaben Forum?

I'm anxious for my regitration was suceess.

Edited by Lumiele

How long time does account be reviewed and approved in Jaben Forum?

I'm anxious for my regitration was suceess.

Lumiele, if you read through the Jaben site, to expedite approval just give Jaben a call. Tell them your user name and then it's done.

Guest jacj6049

ha...portable amps ah?jus bring ya headphones for try,then decide which to buy loh,how abt audio technica ha2?can get in japan wit a very nice price!!!ya can goggle it,check tat it is portable?

Guest dragonboy

I would highly recommend you to audition the Ibasso P3 Heron with the extra option to roll the op-amps. Something very interesting and addictive :smoke: . It's a fantastic match with the ESW9.

IPB Image

Edited by dragonboy

I would highly recommend you to audition the Ibasso P3 Heron with the extra option to roll the op-amps. Something very interesting and addictive :smoke: . It's a fantastic match with the ESW9.

IPB Image

i second that, either that or the iBasso D3 if u prefer to hav dac feature over ability to roll op-amps.

These are the most value for money portable amps u can find, much better than those from jabbie at double the price.

Edited by weikiat

but I wonder which amp is better. Ibasso p3 or mini^3. Even mini^3 might be a diy amp, there are people who say that it sounds better than ibasso or even hornet.

but I wonder which amp is better. Ibasso p3 or mini^3. Even mini^3 might be a diy amp, there are people who say that it sounds better than ibasso or even hornet.

i listened to all 3 before, my friend being one of the mini3 builders locally.

govibe petite < RSA (two of the cheaper models forgot which) < stock mini3 < ibasso p3 < ibasso d3

however with the right opamp, i can't decide if the d3 or mini3 is better.

actually p3 and mini3 should be out of the comparison, u shouldn't choose it for the sound but for the ability to customize it.

but performance/value wise, mini3 is the best. I only choose D3 because of the built in DAC and longer battery life (D3 use 5AAA batteries and nearly hundred hours per charge, mini3 use 9v battery that takes time to charge and last maybe 10~20 hours if u get a high capacity one, which is not easy to find locally) Otherwise I would have gone for the mini3, with the right op-amp/configuration, it pwns every amp mentioned in this post.

Edited by weikiat

Lumiele, if you read through the Jaben site, to expedite approval just give Jaben a call. Tell them your user name and then it's done.

Thanks!

I'll try to do.

Thank everyone for many advices!

I got the mini3 Poratable Amp as my first amp because it is very cheap.

And,this week,the Promotion is held at the STEREO ELECTRONICS, All iBasso amps ( 20% off retail price ).

so, I will go and try to use iBasso D3/P3.