Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

SPL products available soon

Had a very brief audition to it at cwp. It lasted only for 10 minutes but enough to make me go back home and find a good reason to hoax my wife into adding a new toy to my collection. Oh boy, without running in is already jaw dropping. I'll make a trip to Plaza Sing this weekend and see can make a good deal with aron over the Phonitor and Ed8. :yes:

I'm off this Sunday. ^_^

I'm off this Sunday. ^_^

Aaron close to being the Most Wanted man here in the forums. Lol!

^_^

Hope to get my chance to try this baby tonight. =)

Had a very brief audition to it at cwp. It lasted only for 10 minutes but enough to make me go back home and find a good reason to hoax my wife into adding a new toy to my collection. Oh boy, without running in is already jaw dropping. I'll make a trip to Plaza Sing this weekend and see can make a good deal with aron over the Phonitor and Ed8. :yes:

Bro, you better reserve the ED8. I think there's only one or two left. Mine sound great now!! :party:

Heard from Aron that the SPL got him excited. Sound kinky. :grin: No new product launching party or bundle sales? :party::grin::party::grin: Looking forward to hear it tonite.

Edited by ical

Guest dragonboy

Can't give up the thought of buying the SPL after the intitial brief audition so I made a trip down to cwp to audition again so I can take the plunge this weekend at Plaza sing. Guess WHAT!!!!! Demo unit at cwp sold liao! :cry::cry:

Boy.. less than 48hrs? This is absurd! :furious:

In this economy??? Think I'll have to audition it at Plaza sing this weekend liao. :cry:

the spl phonitor and auditor r very good amps :thumbup:

i was there with the gang hehe :D some1 straightaway bought the phonitor back home lol

from my early impression, it drove the ed8 very well and rs1 great with it....gs1000 doesnt have the bass hump and the midrange is bit recessed but very wide soundstage...

tried even with my hd650 and k701...the hd650 has less colouration, much better details and the soundstage as great as the B22...

nevertheless, i fall in love with k701 with it....truly magnificient with my k701 recabled...the soundstage is immense, superb detail and had 6 layers of separation i can make out ....the soundstage is like sphere.....

the auditor is more warmer and more musical than phonitor but less soundstage

Can't give up the thought of buying the SPL after the intitial brief audition so I made a trip down to cwp to audition again so I can take the plunge this weekend at Plaza sing. Guess WHAT!!!!! Demo unit at cwp sold liao! :cry::cry:

SPL Phonitor also brought in by Audio Basic at Adelphi, he has sold one already, so hurry to listen to the remaining set :))

SPL Phonitor arrival

IPB Image

Guest dragonboy

SPL Phonitor also brought in by Audio Basic at Adelphi, he has sold one already, so hurry to listen to the remaining set :))

SPL Phonitor arrival

IPB Image

Can tell price .... if not PM me? :beer: