Sign in to follow this  
afbug

Go-Vibe is back!

Go-Vibe V5

Back with new design, new opamps, nice price but no opamp rolling and no metal case. I'll prefer the metal case at least! Anyone willing to take the plunge for it? The V3 is quite an amp.

V3 is using metal case?? DO you have one or pic of it?? i am quite gain .. Norm is one of the few who make great amps..

The black one. :)) Its upside down in the pic.

IPB Image

IPB Image

V3 and V4 is using the Hammond Extruded Aluminum case. Same ones as the Portaphile and Xin Supermacro V3/4. New V5 case I dun have pic and I think it is the same range as PA2v2's plastic case and I think its the same case as heady's Pint amp. Got battery door.

Edit:

Hammond Extrude Aluminum - Not cheap. Farnell sells it for $19.

Edited by afbug

Sh!t! Where you get the pics from?! I like the volume knob. :wub: Wah lao.....alamak.... haha. He manage to make his plastic case look nice but I prefer the metal ones.

Yes V3 can roll opamps. Default opamp is AD8066. V4 and V3 is the same except V4 got internal charging. The new V5's LM6172 I dunno how it sounds.

V4 super rare lo. He produced not many sets. Sold out in just 2 months. Last Dec release, start shipping in Jan and by Feb, all gone liao. I want to order one also no chance. V3 at least still got some chance at headfi. I got my V3 from username here. :P

V4 super rare lo. He produced not many sets. Sold out in just 2 months. Last Dec release, start shipping in Jan and by Feb, all gone liao. I want to order one also no chance. V3 at least still got some chance at headfi. I got my V3 from username here. :P

haha.. and he got my Headsave classic :D

Woh.. then i very much prefers V4... hiaz.. i am looking for a dead quiet amp for my Er4S and E5C :drool:

SR-71 will suit you well then, dead quiet with the ER4S and E5C :whistle: (sorry for being OT)