Sign in to follow this  
Cyric

Shure

Hi all !!

I'm from GrandTech systems pte ltd, and we're the new distributor for Shure earphones.

I will refrain from spamming or advertising here, but the purpose for my being here, is so I can HEAR and SEE what you guys have to say. Should I be able to do anything with regards to your feedback and comments, I will do it to the best of my abilities.

However, communication is a 2 way thing, so I can only work if you choose to voice out.

My personal assurance is, I will not flame nor troll, and will take all feedback objectively.

Some things I might not be able to change though, would be how the earphones are made, and might not be able to affect prices too much.

I do not sell directly to end consumers, but will definitely work with your favorite retailers to bring good deals to you.

I'll be available via PM or you could drop me a mail : rank@grandtech.com.sg

Till then, enjoy your IEMs !!

Cheers,

Rank aka Cyric

Hi Cyric,

Welcome! Wow! it's nice to know that people from a audio brand actually take time to shre in forums. It goes an extra mile for customer support and feedback. :rclxms:

Anyway, you might want to PM moderators such as Heady. he might be able to help you out on your questions. The forum also has a Audio Dealers sub-forum. so in a way you might have a different membership. I'm just guessing though. :think:

This one a personal question. I think a few guys including me are interested when is the official release of those Shure headphones. :whistle:

Hi Cyric,

Welcome! Wow! it's nice to know that people from a audio brand actually take time to shre in forums. It goes an extra mile for customer support and feedback. :rclxms:

Anyway, you might want to PM moderators such as Heady. he might be able to help you out on your questions. The forum also has a Audio Dealers sub-forum. so in a way you might have a different membership. I'm just guessing though. :think:

This one a personal question. I think a few guys including me are interested when is the official release of those Shure headphones. :whistle:

Thanks for the welcome. :grin:

Well, I do believe in customer satisfaction. I do not claim to be the best at that, but I'll do what I can.

As for your question, even we have not been informed when the official release is. At the moment I do have the sample/demo of the headphones with me. If anyone is interested to try out and give a review, you can drop me a PM or e-mail, and I will see if I can arrange to drop by a place of your convenience to let you have a quick try-out of the headphones. This has to be on a weekday evening after work though.

As yet I am unable to loan out the headphones for official reviews on magazines or newspapers as SHURE has not officially launched it, thus we are restricted.

My best guess as to when they might declare it official, could be as early as August 2009, but might even be as late as Winter 2009 or Spring 2010.

Cheers !!

Rank aka Cyric

I can be in line for that review. Sad though, I'm only left w/ a few cans. had to cut some inventory. 3 closed and 2 open ones. It would be great to compare it w/ ED9 and the ED8 as both are closed.

On a side note was able to try a Ultrasone Pro 900 yesterday. I previously owned a Pro 750. It was really different in presentation. =)

Let's see how the shures come against them.

Hi Cyric, Nice to hear that GrandTech systems pte ltd will be the new distributor. Will there be any significant change in marketing and price compare to the previous distributors? Do update us on the information pertaining to the new range of headphones

I can be in line for that review. Sad though, I'm only left w/ a few cans. had to cut some inventory. 3 closed and 2 open ones. It would be great to compare it w/ ED9 and the ED8 as both are closed.

On a side note was able to try a Ultrasone Pro 900 yesterday. I previously owned a Pro 750. It was really different in presentation. =)

Let's see how the shures come against them.

I'm pretty excited to try as well. If you'd like, we could arrange a date and time some time next week to try out the headsets. I've got the SRH440 and SRH840 samplers with me on hand currently. Will try to "sneak" them out of the office in the evenings. Haha.

Hi Cyric, Nice to hear that GrandTech systems pte ltd will be the new distributor. Will there be any significant change in marketing and price compare to the previous distributors? Do update us on the information pertaining to the new range of headphones

We intend to come up with marketing campaigns for Shure. Of course, I will value any feedback and opinions given, and if possible, try to work on them for promotions and campaigns.

Pricing wise is mostly set by shure, but yes, I hear you. Am working on that as well, and hopefully will be able to launch something real soon.

Check out this spot for updates. :grin:

Cheers !!

Rank aka Cyric

you were with another colleague that dropped by stereo at PS recently right? where your colleague joked about "pull rank along" joke"?

would be great to see shure dish out some good headphones :)

looking forward to shure headphones.... :) cheers

Yes, I'm looking forward to share as many good deals as possible. :)

you were with another colleague that dropped by stereo at PS recently right? where your colleague joked about "pull rank along" joke"?

would be great to see shure dish out some good headphones :)

Yes, I was with a colleague at Stereo PS recently.

I too hope that we can keep up with service standards and provide quality and satisfaction to consumers. Which is why I know, I cannot ignore the internet.

Will update on promotions once things get going. Meanwhile, carry on with your love of good music here. :)

Guest dragonboy

Recommended my colleagues to audition the SE530 at stereo P.S yesterday. Although they are EXTREMELY poisoned by the SE530, they went home empty handed as stereo is out of stocks but were kind enough to recommend them to buy from the apple counter in best denki on the same floor.

I guess they are are too pampered and spoilt by stereo's service that they went home empty-handed and would rather wait for SE to replenish their stocks. Hope that the wait wouldn't be too long for them to change their mind to the Westone UM3x which was also in their shopping list. :grin:

shure out of stock at stereo?

on no.... wanted to get the se420 for my wife!

wife birthday is around the corner :doh:

do update me when stocks are in :bash:

Recommended my colleagues to audition the SE530 at stereo P.S yesterday. Although they are EXTREMELY poisoned by the SE530, they went home empty handed as stereo is out of stocks but were kind enough to recommend them to buy from the apple counter in best denki on the same floor.

I guess they are are too pampered and spoilt by stereo's service that they went home empty-handed and would rather wait for SE to replenish their stocks. Hope that the wait wouldn't be too long for them to change their mind to the Westone UM3x which was also in their shopping list. :grin:

My apologies for that. The stocks should be in either by friday or monday latest.

shure out of stock at stereo?

on no.... wanted to get the se420 for my wife!

wife birthday is around the corner :doh:

do update me when stocks are in :bash:

Again, my apologies. Stocks should be in by friday or monday latest.

Will post here once stocks have shipped.