Sign in to follow this  
Cyric

Shure

Guest dragonboy

Sorry for not buying somewhere else :blush: .... we are too spoilt by stereo's service liao. :yes:

Sorry for not buying somewhere else :blush: .... we are too spoilt by stereo's service liao. :yes:

Oh no, I fully understand that, no need for sorrys. After all, the retail chain is like the front line point of contact for all consumers, and whichever retail store can provide the service quality and suit the consumers' taste is as much an integral part of customer satisfaction as product quality.

That being said, do also give your feedback on how SHURE and GrandTech could provide better service for you, or even how I could be of better service.

Hope that in the near and distant future that I can offer more than just posts in a forum. :)

Hi people,

Good news !! SHURE is now available at Stereo Causeway Point and Plaza Singapura.

So for the stereo customers who've been waiting, you can drop by and pick up your choice if earphones.

Cheers !!

Thanks for the info

Got my shure se420 today for my wife :sweat:

Great service stereo! :thumbup:

A big thank you for supporting SHURE. Do provide your feedback to me on how we can improve on service quality as well.

Hope to be of service to you now and in the future. :)

It nice to see distributor here. :thumbup:

Just doing what is right, to understand the needs and desires of the consumer, so that I can provide better service quality.

Even for our marketing campaigns, we want to know what YOU want, so that we can cater to YOUR needs, not ours. :)

Cheers !!

Even for our marketing campaigns, we want to know what YOU want, so that we can cater to YOUR needs, not ours. :)

Cheers !!

:party::party::party:

i like this sentence! great! yea, so that you guys can know what as a consumer want! Great! see you around!

hi, understand that Ban Leong will cease as a distributor cum service ctr for Shure earphones. Is that to say Grandtech will provide after-sales services (eg, one-to-one exchange for faulty products within warranty period) with Shure products?

hi, understand that Ban Leong will cease as a distributor cum service ctr for Shure earphones. Is that to say Grandtech will provide after-sales services (eg, one-to-one exchange for faulty products within warranty period) with Shure products?

Hi there.

Yes, we will take over the servicing of all consumer end products, i.e. the SE series earphones and the consumer headphones.

E&E will still be handling the professional products like the microphones etc.

If you have further enquiries, feel free to e-mail me at rank@grandtech.com.sg.

For technical support and support related questions, you can e-mail support@grandtech.com.sg.

Cheers !!

Rank aka Cyriic