Sign in to follow this  
ical

Amtech HA1 Headphone Amp

FYI Steve from Sky Audio just bought in the above amp. Looks like separated pre and power system. Interesting.

http://www.echoloft.com/cgi-bin/buysell2/Y...&num=1250048570

Haha.. you beat me to it. Was about to post earlier today.

Well, another toy to audition... yay :party:

Happen to see it immediately after Steve posted. Seem like a number of Hifi stores are started to get interested in headphone products.

Happen to see it immediately after Steve posted. Seem like a number of Hifi stores are started to get interested in headphone products.

I believe the guys going around and raiding shops for tweaks, cables and equipment are to blame... :whistle:

:b2t

The knobs on those players are one of the longest I've seem. Actually looks like horns. Lol! :blink:

EDIT:

Found only ONE review from headfi. Lol! But it seems to drive the K701 and DT990 (250 ohm). =)

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f4/some-thou...-review-432189/

Edited by jojo_b2

I think we're to blame for bring all the headphone hype to hifi stores. :sweat: Don't you guys agreed? The timing is the same as our growing rig.

Started with Audio Basic with Ultrasone Pro, then Audio Note start to carry HD800, follow by X Audio with their new headphone and now is Sky Audio with this amp. Soon most hifi stores will start to carry headphone stuffs as well.

Edited by ical

I think we're to blame for bring all the headphone hype to hifi stores. :sweat: Don't you guys agreed? The timing is the same as our growing rig.

Started with Audio Basic with Ultrasone Pro, then Audio Note start to carry HD800, follow by X Audio with their new headphone and now is Sky Audio with this amp. Soon most hifi stores will start to carry headphone stuffs as well.

Hehehe... power to the people!

but no 1 still carrying the legendary Orpheus and Sony R10 yet... :DD

k-1000 as well...i think we need to ahem (persuade) some hifi shops to bring RWA, Woo Audio, Zana Deus, and other exotic headphones amps :grin:

hmm got news that 1 of us getting a HD800.......aledi ordered...now the sennheiiser family r growing......

Edited by sep90

:whistle:

:sign0006:

If anyone trying to SMS me. I ridiculously left my handphone at home. Just send me a PM. Lol! :blush:

Edited by jojo_b2

but no 1 still carrying the legendary Orpheus and Sony R10 yet... :DD

k-1000 as well...i think we need to ahem (persuade) some hifi shops to bring RWA, Woo Audio, Zana Deus, and other exotic headphones amps :grin:

hmm got news that 1 of us getting a HD800.......aledi ordered...now the sennheiiser family r growing......

Those are already vintage.

Seem like HD800 is the hot favorite now. :yeah:

Edited by ical

Those are already vintage.

Seem like HD800 is the hot favorite now. :yeah:

Well, its a small but good step up towards electrostats!

Edited by jig_sg

Well, its a small but good step up towards electrostats!

:yuck:

I don't think I'll be getting one. The sound is just not in my meek taste. lol! :sweat:

I believe you were able to get a listen to the music I listen to yesterday. Lol! =)

I know they're good. But I'm saying that no shops will carry them since they're vintage and rare. Can hardly see them for sale in marketplace.

Edited by ical

:yuck:

I don't think I'll be getting one. The sound is just not in my meek taste. lol! :sweat:

I believe you were able to get a listen to the music I listen to yesterday. Lol! =)

Should I set an omega up for you to try? :grin: