Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

I hate these sort of Ebay Ads

Your ah ling calling you...

Oooh... Who's that?

wub.gifwub.gifblush.gif ...

Gimme a break!!!

Dammint! For a minute when I glanced at it I thought I couldn't be so lucky, with a starting bid of AU$30 & auction ending in a little over a day's time with no bids. Then I took a second look... well, with a title like COLLECTABLE HEADPHONES you'd be forgiven to mistake it for the headphones that is still on the top of most people's list.

Look at the price of this thing, mine is just the measly Cobalt version w/o the HDCD decoder:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...9&category=3272

Brand new mine was B$800 several years ago!

ohmy.gif I want one or two... but not at that price! ECC803S Telefunken tubes, note the gold pins at the bottom.

tube!!!

speaking about tube.. saw you eyeing the emp tongue.gif

damn.. too bad the price is a lil on the high side... 900 sin dollar for me no.gif

I'm making an inquiry only nothing firm. BTW, would US$500 shipped via EMS be too expensive? Assuming complete with box & doodads?

Kuzma Stabi TT, Kuzma Stogi arm & Dynavector Cart.. Amazing coincidence, this is what I recall was at the used Vinyl shop in Adelphi. I could be wrong about the cartridge it may have been a Benz/clearaudio. It sounded absolutely natural, magical even.

Heads up for mat: Chord Anthem interconnects for Naim using DIN plugs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...35&category=295

Cheers N@z! Unfortunately an inquiry with Chord Co. came up with unfavourable reply regarding this cable. Explaining in detail that this particular interconnect (5pin-5pin Anthems) are not suitable to be reterminated with RCA's in one end (citing grounding issues) however the RCA to RCA version, pair can be reterminated with a 5pin DIN on one end. Which leaves another issue, whether this cable is unidirectional or otherwise...... rolleyes.gif

I hope that one day some of my collection will be worth a fraction of these.