kchew

[CLOSED] MO: Whiplash Audio cables

Yeah but my JH13s are having some fitting problems. Would like to get them sorted before committing more money into customs.

An update, the package for the first round is at Singpost HQ right now, if all goes according to plan then I'll be sending the SCSCag cables to be upgraded off tomorrow. Since I'm placing the order for the upgrade tonight, I will also be accepting new orders by tonight 2359 hrs. Duck-in-the-Box, if you have any orders placed through you, you can pass them on to me so I can order on their behalf tonight.

Once again, I will be accepting new orders until tonight 2359hrs, so do hurry if you want to join in! PM me your order and email address (phone contact if possible as well) quickly!

Oh boy I would love to buy the TWAG Silver cable for my Triple fi 10 Pro but I can only get it next month due to low of cash money. Will you all still take order for next month?

Duck-in-the-Box would probably take over the mass order from next month. The reason why I reopened the first round is because I have to send back some SCSCag cables back for upgrading to TWag, so I can squeeze in some more orders for those interested.

Singpost is screwing with me now by saying they have the package with them at 11am today but they didn't deliver it yet. :furious:

singpost is inefficient. grr.

Very inefficient, the postman had so many deliveries to make today that he could not deliver our package. :angry::furious::bash::wallbash::grr:

ah, i would love to order the TWag for my tf10, but it isnt even here yet! AHHH

and mayb order 2 to recable my esw9 as well, which would cost a cool 400bucks. oh god. to think im gna spend half a thousand on pico slim..

shall i pass this and wait for the next MO? =X

i have to start collecting interest. or kchew you also taking orders for now?

lol.

Epicality you interested? i can start collecting interest and by then it should be easier for me.

will all interested parties please pm me. lol. nevermind if your custom is still not here or sent back for refitting. if you are interested just leave me a PM. i will consolidate.

Edited by Duck-in-the-Box