kidult

Vinyl camp

Good link. What're you waiting for?!! :bash:

Finally my new project is done. Convert my old listening room to music library. Glad that my LP has a proper home. :party: Now I can move back some of my collection from office. Guess it'll be full again. :helpsmilie:

Woah, it's been quite some time since I've visited and saw your mega room change! congrats man! :grin:

Never knew those IKEA racks are so LP-friendly.

Yes, it's cheap and good. I've moved my headphone system to the living room together with my Hifi. You're most welcome to drop by.

A little history of my little room.

From this:

IPB Image

To this:

IPB Image

And finally this:

IPB Image

Edited by ical

Still in the room, directly opposite the racks. After clearing all the boxes and junks, I realised that my room is actually quite big.

Just received these today...got them from ebay for £0.99 each but shipping for all is £26.00 :o ...two of them are double albums, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk and Billy Joel's Greatest Hits. All UK first pressed and near mint condition...pretty good bargain, I thought. :grin:

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

Edited by Kachui

Just received these today...got them from ebay for £0.99 each but shipping for all is £26.00 :o ...two of them are double albums, Fleetwood Mac's Tusk and Billy Joel's Greatest Hits. All UK first pressed and near mint condition...pretty good bargain, I thought. :grin:

£26.00 for six LPs :blink: really good deal :thumbup:

Seem like there's seldom such good offer for those that I'm interested in. :cry:

your one add another zero behind :sweat::doh:

Just got back... :))

Yes, there are still good bargain on ebay for LPs...especially from non-enthusiasts who are selling their parents' or uncles' collections and thus they may not know how much the records are worth.

:grin: Heard someone from the Rega camp is getting a Technics SL-1200MK2... :grin:

Here is more support for the Techincs SL-1200 series:

http://www.mds975.co.uk/Content/vinyl01.html