blackmouth0

Monster In Stereo!

After work went down to CWP Stereo and see that they carry some range of Monster Headphone and earphone. And the price is wow!

Tried one of their demo piece, the heartbeats Lady Gaga version, tried it with Lady Gaga songs and I know why this earphone is kind of made for her, very tight and controlled bass.

IPB Image

Look Blings blings also! :rclxub:

I'm still have my iPod, Senn MX-W1, Koss Porta Pro, UE 5vi and Sony MDR-EX700 which I'm very happy with at the moment. So yet to break away completely from portable. :grin:

Edited by ical

After work went down to CWP Stereo and see that they carry some range of Monster Headphone and earphone. And the price is wow!

Tried one of their demo piece, the heartbeats Lady Gaga version, tried it with Lady Gaga songs and I know why this earphone is kind of made for her, very tight and controlled bass.

IPB Image

Look Blings blings also! :rclxub:

Wow, really looks out of this world :rclxub:

I wonder even if it is really sounds good, would I wear it while commuting ? :think:

Guest dragonboy

IPB Image

This Monster sure looks stunning and EXPENSIVE... Saw it at the Stereo Causeway Point outlet.. Wonder does it looks as good as it sounds..... :think:

Guest dragonboy

Am I the only one disagreeing with the good look?/?

Looks are subjective, bro... One man's meat is another's poison. :grin:

Am I the only one disagreeing with the good look?/?

Nope, but you're the first to openly say so :innocent:

I can never understand why gaudy, attention-seeking things are 'cool.'

Guest dragonboy

Nope, but you're the first to openly say so :innocent:

I can never understand why gaudy, attention-seeking things are 'cool.'

It happens that a lot of headphone/earphone manufacturers are follow this trend. Big, bright, colorful, extraordinary design are IN. Those who buy them is probably using the headsets as an accessory for attention seekers. Like people who wants to stand out, make heads turn in trains. :shocking:

Seen a guy wearing the Lady Gaga version. eww....

Too bad that Stereo is selling the Monster products just as expensive as HMV.

I can never understand why must earphones be retro or pro in looks in order to be considered good-looking? Yes, classic/pro look also appeals to me but what's wrong with attention-grabbing designs? I did overhear an old couple in MRT, talking about a guy enjoying his pair of UM3X. "Poor boy, so young and wearing hearing aids already..." :lol: