Sign in to follow this  
theodore

hi lookin for recommendations for headphones

hi i'm new here tongue.gif just wonderin whether i could ask around about what type of headphones to get for usage on a digital keyboard, like to muffle out the sounds around me while it's connected to my digital piano.

rolleyes.gif

any cheap pair to recommend that is reliable and has pretty clear sound? not looking for anything high end of what not, just something to use..

any help would be appreciated thanks!

I think you should look for a closed headphone.

Can you state your budget?

I like the sony mdr-v6/7506.. I believe they can be had for under 200. Besides that, they're also good all rounder headphone!

Sennheiser PX200. Closed headphones, small, light, foldable & cost about $90.

if you have a tight budget, you might wanna consider the sony ex-71's or their discontinued counterpart, the ex-70's. Those provide pretty decent isolation.

yea loh..

but if you can up your budget a bit more.. v6 is more worth it. Can use for portable also biggrin.gif

not to mention they're notorious in the bass department w00t.gif

hd270 which is the same as eH2270 is not too bad. I had them before.. very light, comfortable...

but the sound might not be as good as more out there.

The V6 is my recommendation. New I think around 180 dollars, hung bros, sls 3rd floor.

px200 is around 100, also from same shop.

Go and test these 2 models and others too if you like,then let your ears be the judge biggrin.gif