icyspawn

any tweak?

klipsch promedia:

not really a tweak but many have suggested a cable change for them. Klotz cables will usually do. They are relatively cheap and sound miles ahead of the stock cables.

Koss ksc-50:

I made a 50 cent size hole in the middle of the pad for my ksc-35. I reckon this tweak can be applied on the ksc-50 too as they are very similar. After cutting the hole, put a stocking(pantyhose lol.gif ) under the pad. That should give clearer sound and better highs/bass.

klipsch promedia:

not really a tweak but many have suggested a cable change for them. Klotz cables will usually do. They are relatively cheap and sound miles ahead of the stock cables.

Koss ksc-50:

I made a 50 cent size hole in the middle of the pad for my ksc-35. I reckon this tweak can be applied on the ksc-50 too as they are very similar. After cutting the hole, put a stocking(pantyhose lol.gif ) under the pad. That should give clearer sound and better highs/bass.

where to get these klotz cables?

change cables must burn in?

roughly how much ah?

i dun understand the koss tweak... lol

Klotz is this cheap ($4/m issit?) cable you can get from Hung Brothers in SLS. I also reccomend Belden's $1.50 microphone cable. for interconnects between PC and the pc speakers...

first things first... (im not kidding) go get ear wax removal liquid from pharmacy... these are way better than cotton buds as they actually are bad for ur ears...

when u start to hear everything then we'll talk smile.gif

Edited by fishball79

klotz is selling for $2.40/m at hung brothers

edit: it's the klotz g107

Edited by Sipher

So sorry I replied late.

Did you feel u hear more after the first few days immediately after cleaning your ears?

ok i need to know

1) your room layout with the furniture ... draw it out if possible

2) musical tastes

So sorry I replied late.

Did you feel u hear more after the first few days immediately after cleaning your ears?

ok i need to know

1) your room layout with the furniture ... draw it out if possible

2) musical tastes

lol.gif

You really sounds like a Doctor giving a patient advice. LOL