Sign in to follow this  
Acrimonious

portapro or px200

ive a portapro n i love it now im thinking of getting a portable closed headphone n im eyeing the sennheiser px200.i listen to metal n i love the bass on my portapro is the bass of px200 good?i want isolation so that peoples sitting next to me wont be hearing my music, n so i dont have to on my volume loud so does the px200 do a good job at that?is the px200 as loud as the portapro?or should i just stick to my portapro?

is it?

have u had a audition with the both of them??

Edited by Sipher

ive a portapro n i love it now im thinking of getting a portable closed headphone n im eyeing the sennheiser px200.i listen to metal n i love the bass on my portapro is the bass of px200 good?i want isolation so that peoples sitting next to me wont be hearing my music, n so i dont have to on my volume loud so does the px200 do a good job at that?is the px200 as loud as the portapro?or should i just stick to my portapro?

u already have the portapro and u r thinking of getting a closed hp 4 travelling and u also know that the porta is not closed and leaks. Furthermore, u've narrowed down u choice to senn px200, then what's the hesitation? Get the px200 and u will have 2 hps that each has its own uniqueness. happy.gif

soundwise - px200 cannot fight with ksc35.

overall - ksc35 cannot fight with px200.

the isolation and sturdiness of the px200 is way way way better than the ksc35.

the px200 however suffers from a slightly recessed treble and slightly boomy bass. hence vocals sound a bit 'veiled'.

i just bought the PX200, it seems that this is the headphone to get if ur budget ir below 100. positioning is important on this phone, i when testing in the shop that time they sounded like crap, but after i adjusted the band for around 2 notches, man they sound totaly diff.

Sounds not that great, but i will try burning them in since quite alot of ppl says that they sound diff after burning in in head-fi.

maybe i'll update on how they sound after burning in

no it is not.

the isolation is minimal, but more than a earbud or open headphone.