Sign in to follow this  
Blues

Retracted! Etymotic ER-4S

Hi, I am selling my etymotic er-4s. First I thought they would make a perfect compliment to my portable system. But my iriver just doesn't have the sound quality that can make the etys shine. I see that I will not be needing it at home because I don't like people sneaking behing me while I am listening biggrin.gif and that I prefer to use my sony cd3000 most of the time.

Pm me your offer guys. I rarely use them and all the tips are included(still white of course).

Thanks.

edit: retracted.

Edited by Blues

wrongforum ... my gosh

can a mod help me to move it to classified pls..

thanks happy.gif

Done

Hi, I am selling my etymotic er-4s. First I thought they would make a perfect compliment to my portable system. But my iriver just doesn't have the sound quality that can make the etys shine. I see that I will not be needing it at home because I don't like people sneaking behing me while I am listening biggrin.gif  and that I prefer to use my sony cd3000 most of the time.

Pm me your offer guys. Please , no low-balls offer. Remember, this was bought less than a month ago. I rarely use them and all the tips are included(still white of course).

Thanks.

how much are U expecting?

Mod edit: As per the rules, please discuss through pm/email. Thanks for your co-operation.

Edited by Mackie

they can be had new for 270 USD+shipping from headphone.com, just to give a rough indication on the price wink.gif

Any offer above S$400 will be considered wink.gif

Edited by Blues

bump come guys gimme an offer!

The etys is lonely lol.gif

Price is slightly negotiable ... just shoot me an offer !

Bump!

alright I've decided to keep this because it compliments my cd3000 as a home unit.

Mod, please lock this wink.gif

Thanks.