Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

Mod Mod World - September Issue :-)

Sugden must have anticipated mods to be carried out on the Headmaster. Look at the space allowed for the huge caps...... Is it a different beast altogether now, Rameish?

Mack,

Hey that was quick. Suffice to say all those caps - I stopped counting after 10, since I only have ten toes - has indeed changed the sound for the better. Please note all this was done in stages - I think 6 or 7 by now LOL. So every step Lengcm had the opportunity to evaluate the changes. I'll give this amp some time to run in before doing a review if I were you.

Unfortunately the 2nd last mod was done in Lengcm's home as I was busy - family time - I would have liked to have seen this baby thru all stages. Sigh.

However, does anyone have a stock Sudgen lying around I can borrow for a week crazylaugh.gif

I think the next step would be to find a similar looking case and put the the power supply in there.

Looks like a candidate for Avel Lindberg dual mono config with twin tower black gates sticking thru the case. Oh what the hell, put in 4 BG Twin Towers. Then, we could redo the wiring with gold wire, then, put in a some Shaffner noise filter. Somebody put me in a staight jacket and take me to the white room. I'm not being serious here of course. I think there's no more room to do anything else.