Sign in to follow this  
ting

ATH-CM5 earbuds, looks cool!

Saw this new buds at Bestanky, selling for S$78, looks really cool, Hung Brothers still haven't come yet.

Anybody have tried this?

post-2-1064672582.jpg

Found few reviews from net, comparring this with the E888, said to be sounds better than 888, my mouth is watering... hammer.gif

In terms of design it looks very smart. I'm curious, does the stem has anything to do with the sound?

In terms of design it looks very smart. I'm curious, does the stem has anything to do with the sound?

Tere is only one small hole on the steam, I think that's the bass reflex. Other than that not sure. If you can read Japanese or Koran, there are a lot discussion about this new buds. yes.gif Sadlly, I can't no.gif

ting.. try them out and report to us your findings.

if they are good I might get them for my portable lol.gif

ting, i dont think that is bass reflex. Look at the bud itself, so many bass reflex ports already. i think that has something to do with connecting the bud to the stem maybe....

Thinking along the lines of speakers designs, I reckon the long shank serves to increase "cabinet volume" and thus, results in higher spl displacement? unsure.gif

Edited by Mackie