Sign in to follow this  
papaya86

ety er6's or shure e2c? reli in a dillema

So the two stores that sells the Shures will not allow auditions altogether? How about rounding up all the guys that are interested & going together to the shop to ask for audition, maybe it will change their minds to see more than 1 potential customer & might consider sacrificing one pair of earbuds for this purpose. It's worth a try at least & we'll get more impressions from SGH members to feedback here.

So much for local service standards. A lot of room for improvement. I fail to understand how retailers expect people to pay for merchandise without trying them out first, with a no return policy to boot. Case in point, I was looking for a protective cover for my sony pda and the original sony ones in the local shops are all sealed in the packaging. When I asked the shops if they had any open samples for me to try with my pda, all told me no. Same story for a lot of consumer items i.e. they will remove from display case only if you are buying it. Which explains why a lot of my shopping is done online, at least you can return them and get a refund or exchange if you find the item unsuitable. I would have purchased my Etys online(probably headroom) instead of Hung Brothers for that reason. Luckily, I was able to audition and purchase the Etys from someone locally.