Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

SOLD - Closed headphones

DT770pro - 250 ohm - SOLD!

A couple of months old, in near mint condition. Used mostly for TV. Comes complete with the original box & 1/8" to 1/4" adapter. Asking SG$200 shipped.

user posted image

PX200 - SOLD!

Bought in late August this year, very good condition. Burn in time mostly hardly used. Only comes with the case, I seem to have misplaced the original packaging. Hence asking for only SG$60 shipped. Don't let this one become a gift again like my KSC35!

user posted image

PM or email me through the forum for inquiries.

Edited by N@Z

Replied.

I should have mentioned earlier but I thought everyone was aware. For newebies, I am not located in Singapore. Hence that's why I mentioned about shipping.

I replied everyone's PMs as of 10:50pm tonight, If you don't get a reply please rePM me as there was a glitch with the PM & I didn't get confirmation on a few of the PMs I sent out. Thanks for the interest so far.

Edited by N@Z

The DT770pro is pending confirmation. Therefore I may be able to sell the PX200 for SG$60 without additional shipping charges. Payment by cash but method & colection to be discussed via PM.

Update:

The Sennheiser PX200 is sold. Thank you to all those that showed intrest.

DT770Pro pending sale.

DT770pro has been confirmed Sold as well. Thanks again to everyone that showed interest.