Rameish

Corda HA-1 Special Price

Gentlemen,

I have some fantastic news. The Corda HA-1 is now available at a very special price of S$575 Nett. This special price is for Sg Headphone Members. At this price, the sale won't last forever.

To make your reservations please email me at rameish@pacific.net.sg (you need to collect the unit within 48 hours of reservation). Please state your Sg Headphone handle/name. Payment is by cash only. If for some reason you do not collect within 48 hours of your reservation the unit will go to the next in line. FYI there are only 5 units for sale.

All units come with a complete 2-year warrenty direct from Meier Audio in Germany.

Edit: you can also make reservations via phone. The number is 97762087.

Edit 2: FYI the Meier Audio price is Eur 360 (or approx S$686) then you add the cost of TT (S$30) or paypal - 4%. Total Cost would then be about S$716.

Edited by Rameish

Guyferd,

Good deal! No really. It's a fantastic no-brainer deal when you consider Meier Audio sell it for Eur 360 (approx S$686 plus you add the S$30 in telegraphic transfer (TT) charges it adds up to over S$716!) Getting a S$700 plus amp for S$575 is a steal LOL.

Anyway the main purpose of this post is an update: 2 units have already been reserved. One is to be collected today.

So there are only 3 units left.

Let me know when there's a special price on the PreHead w00t.gif

Rameish:

I wish I could get it.. heh.. but you know.. I have to settle the source first happy.gif

Yeah.. have to agree... one of the hottest deal!!

Thanks to our 'corda' man, we can enjoy corda amps in singapore at affordable price headphone.gif

N@Z,

Special Price on PreHead? Where, where? LOL

Guyferd,

That's the correct way. Your source is the first then the amp and headphone (in that order).

har: I don't think the price can reduce any further, as it's already quite cheap compared to the original price meier-audio.com

hmm r all of them reserved?

I maybe interested but can only collect around next wednesday

as I'm overseas currently