Absolute0

Etys ER-6, Supermicro

The festive season is around the corner and I really need to get rid of some stuff to get funds for Christmas presents (including one for myself of course). wink.gif

First up, the Super micro from fixup. I have had it for about 1.5 month, and it should be well burnt-in by now. It's in mint condition, with no cosmetic defects and functions as it should. It doesn't come with any accessories, though I have a cheap mini-mini cable you can have for a few dollars if you are interested.

The Super micro makes the bass alot tighter and the highs more detailed. The Xinfeed (crossfeed) is very subtle, and makes everything so much more musical.

I can provide pictures if you want them. The specs are on fixup, default configuration except for the op-amp. Mine is the AD823 (used in the supermini as well) instead of the AD8620. I chose the AD823 over the AD8620 because I preferred a more aggressive sound.

Bought it for $300 (inclusive of shipping), asking for $210.

SOLD

I also have the Etys ER-6 up for grabs, in immaculate, mint condition. Comes with the Etymotic pouch, filter changer, manual, 1 filter, and 1 pair of foam and silicon tips each. Both the tips are lightly used, and will be cleaned and passed on to the buyer if he/she requests.

It is said to be better than the Shure E2's in terms of sound quality, especially from a number of impressions posted at Head-fi lately, but this is open to debate, and I shall not discuss it here. Read up at Head-fi if you are interested.

Still Available.

Prices are firm. PM me if interested. beer.gif

Edited by Absolute0

hi!

your amp is AD8620 ah?

AD823 is the big one mah....

quite interested... but scare of 2nd hand stuff

wahahaha

i didnt try ER6 before.. amped and un-amped got diff ah?

wahahaha

BASS very power?

u got try using it with HEADphone that need 250ohm and above before? will drain the battery fast or not?

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

wat the mini mini cable for? blink.gif

lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif

XIN Super Micro Headphone Amp

(digital volume control, AD8620, CCS, XinFeed, Super blue light)

ah??

HAND ITICH wub.gifwub.gif

Mod edit:

As per the Classifieds posting rules kukubird, please conduct your queries or discussions for FS (For Sale) threads via PM (Private Message) in order to keep the thread clean.

Edited by N@Z

I got the Supermicro when AD823 was the default config. I chose it for the more aggressive sound, I guess N@Z will have his impressions for the AD8620 Supermicro up soon.

The ER-6 is pretty easy to drive, but can really benefit from an amp. Its synergy with the Supermicro is pretty good, so I recommend that the buyer get the package deal. The bass of the ER-6 is typical of Etys, not visceral in nature, but you can definitely hear it, pretty tight when paired with the Supermicro.

Most of my headphones have low impedance, but from my reading, the Supermicro has no problems driving high impedance cans.

The mini-mini cable allows you to connect the Supermicro to a source with mini output (e.g. discman).

And yes, it has digital volume control, CCS, XinFeed, Super blue light and AD823.

Apologies mods, I guess discussions are not encouraged here. Interested buyers please PM me if you have any queries. Thanks.

The Supermicro has been sold, thanks for all the interest (or lack of). cool.gif

The Etys ER-6's are still looking for a new owner. Serious buyers can feel free to give me a PM to arrange an audition.