Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

I just have 2 share this pic

Now that just upsets me! mad

No, not the picture of them but seeing Bush just upsets me for no reason. Don't get me started with Blair rolleyes.gif

Now that's funny! Har!

That's the name for a show featuring these 5 queer guys ... helping straight guys to dress it up whistling.gif

Extremely funny show happy.gif

Oh, I don't know, but I guess I'm just too f*cking drunk to drunk to laugh about the picture! You might think right now, that I have a problem with alcohol, but the real problem only gets started without alcohol laugh.gif It might just be the that I have no girlfriend and I really need badly one... Well, I don't think toomuch about it, I've done that for about half a year... Oh well, my caps lock-button has been locked... f*ck, just forget about the post... Hmm, and I also have seen these pictueres before laugh.gif

Edited by zuglufttier

Looks like we have a successor to Wortel... rolleyes.gif

I'm rather sober by now... I have been really drunk laugh.gif Oh well and someone has bitten my lip! And I actually don't remember who did it... Hmm, I will see smile.gif

I had this picture lying around for a while now. Some of you may have seen it recently in the papers about an Iranian assylum seeker who "set himself ablaze" because his application was denied by the UN HQ in KL.

SAVE0160.jpg

SAVE0160.jpg

yikes. not so good to post that pic N@Z, that guy, he died later that day.

i feel quite bad for him. he must've been quite down and stressed to do that.