Sign in to follow this  
kukubird

recommend me a headphone for my new CMOY

hi!!!!!

i got a sennehiser headphone but right side cannot hear liao.... soo intend to buy one.

can someone recommend me a headphone.... there are sooo many headphone in the market... i headache.. wahaha

a CMOY can drive up to what Ohm? those 600ohm headphone can? blink.gif

me want to get a headphone that is "closed" and comfortable because intend to bring outside most of the time. and... good bass.. hehe

headphone.gif

Edited by kukubird

i got a sennehiser headphone but right side cannot hear liao.... soo intend to buy one.

Is it damaged or cause by the CMoy?

If I'm not wrong, Senns does have warranty coverage...

me want to get a headphone that is "closed" and comfortable because intend to bring outside most of the time. and... good bass.. hehe

PX200 might be your choice

not by the CMOY lar..

the CMOY got no problem

the headphone spoil long ago...

wahahaha

i want to get a new one..

someone recommend me some about $150-250 (300 max)

and by the way....... a CMOY can drive up to 600 ohm?

basic Cmoy can drive 300ohm cans, no problem smile.gif tried it before on HD600 & HD580

try the porta pro this phone is for bass freaks, perfect for Cmoy

well

kindly tell us your buget and what kind of sound are you looking for so we could narrow down for you !and happy new year ! happy.giflaugh.gif

aiyoooo... hammer.gif

i say i want a headphone <------ can cover the whole ears, closed type

sleep.gif"

Try the HD 212 pro or 280 pro from sennheiser. Closed and has great isolation. Good for monitoring as well.

HD 212pro <----- ugly leh dry.gif

wahahaha

HD 280 not bad looking

DT100 and DT150 ok ok lar but outside people will think i'm crazy..... and DT100 is 400ohm, can drive meh?

DT100 and 150, 770 how much?

HD580 look good.. but also look exp.. how much huh?

Still got anymore to introduce??? w00t.gif

Edited by kukubird

I see a pattern here. Reassess what your current resources are (Source & amp) then what kind of sound are you actually looking for in the headphones. The criterias you have chosen so far are:

1. Circumaural (Note, it's called full sized not closed)

2. Stylish (This is a little trickier as one man's wine is another man's poison!)

3. Some isolation of sound (closed or open? This refers to the dirver enclosures)

4. Can be powered by the CMOY.

Add in your other requirements so that our suggestions would not be completely blind.

Without knowing your musical taste I'd say you are a prime candidate for the Sony MDR-7506 or MDR-D66SL (aka eggos) but they seem to be rare. They are in the sub $200 category. They have been discussed here before. Also do a Google search about it to get more details. Don't discount them off because they are Sonys.

If your into 'Branding' then try the Beyer DT250 which looks smaller than the DT100 & DT150 (Note the main difference between the 2, other than the colour, is the impedance 400 & 250 ohms respectively & the DT150 is lighter. These are Pro monitoring headphones & will indubidably show up the flaws on lesser equipment). DT250 can be had in 80 or 250 ohm versions so you don't have to worry too much about amping.