duckling

Are there any headphone Amp with Remote Control?

Hi,

I am new into Headphone & Headphone Amps, like to know are there any Headphone Amp that comes with Remote Control for the Volume?

Any Headphone Amp to recommend for Senn HD650?

Many Thanks.

Edited by duckling

Sudgen is one which has remote control.

lengcm has a moded one for sale just in case your budget extends to the 1k area w00t.gif

I'm sure there are many others too.

Any Headphone to recommend for Senn HD650?

amp you mean?

Any Headphone to recommend for Senn HD650?

amp you mean?

Edited my post...thanks.

Just started to read abt Headphone Amp for abt a week...gone thru Creek, MF and now Rega EAR.

not many that I know of.

Sugden Headmaster is one of them.

How far away are you seated? If too far (>2m), you're better off with a conventional amp with a remote. Or compromise and get a cordless headphone.

I am abt 3m from my components, will be connecting my DVD-P directly to the Headphone Amp.

Thanks for the recommendation of Sudgen Headmaster, looks good but who is the local agent and how much when new?

Besides, how much is the X-Can V3?

Many Thanks.

Best Regards from a Headphone Newbie!!

Edited by duckling

Hi Duckling,

The X-can v3 starting price was about S$720 couple of months back (Bargainable to S$650) at Alpha Audio, SLS. If you don't mind a mint second hand Xcanv3, drop me a pm with a realistic offer. upgraditis is a dangerous disease. tongue.gif

Hi Duckling,

The X-can v3 starting price was about S$720 couple of months back (Bargainable to S$650) at Alpha Audio, SLS.  If you don't mind a mint second hand Xcanv3, drop me a pm with a realistic offer.  upgraditis is a dangerous disease.  tongue.gif

Hi Scriberex,

thanks for the info, I will definitely consider your offer, meanwhile I need to read up more abt Headphone & Amp - it's my first time, before I take the plunge.

Cheers

duckling

Edited by duckling

You can get the Sudgen from Electrades (sim lim or AZ building).

Saw it there when I bought my speaker stands, but didn't ask the price.

Chris

duckling, once U sail out into the open seas of headphone amps, u'll find loads of options. Knowing that U're a high-end guy, do not be confined to what's available locally.

Good luck in your quest.

THe Cary SLI80 and the 300 SEI come with remotes for volume.

Both amps can be purchased from Music by Design at Adelphi.

I have heard the Cary SLI 80 with the HD650 using the Equinox cable. This combination is something to behold.

www.caryaudio.com

Edited by lengcm

Wahh...Cary too High End for me and out of my budget. Just started on Headphones, so set a budget of $3K which includes Source, Headphone and Amp. But I'll still need to clear my current setup first.

In case if anyone is interest in M&K THX 5.1 Speakers, pls refer to my ad in Echoloft / Extremeplace. Thanks.

duckling: from one Xtremeplace member to another, U might wanna drop by my place to sample Beyer cans with my setup. Pm me if interested.