Sign in to follow this  
vii_haven

Where to get Shure E2c

Where can i buy the Shure E2c in Singapore?how much is it?also, is the Shure E3c in Singapore?how much is that as well?which is a more worth buy?they look a little fragile. anyone comment on the durability?

I've split your query from the sticky as that is specifically for members to post prices, where to buy etc. The information is available there concerning price & where to buy from.

Your query did include about it's durability hence I've moved it into this specific thread for that purpose & if any updates are available concerning price, availability etc so other members can chime in.

i have a shure e2 for sale. pm me for details.

E2c costs $79 at shure with the discount they offered,dont know if it's still effective though...

Anyway,for the durability,AFAIK E2c are better then Etys ER6,some people got their Er6s and got them broke within a week...

Note: The above quote is in US$.

i got mine at SGD175 at a shop at the outer ring of sim lim sq. look for a shop with many microphones at its window display and a sticker which says Authorise Shure Dealer.

hehe #01-28 is it

How did you find their service?

The last time I went to look for a few foamies they were like "huh?" started digging out the catalogue and flip, search the shop, then tell me no stock. LOL!

Edit: looks like price has dropped, the price in the sticky is $190 from that same shop.

Edited by lekguan

i think so. the boss does not speak fluent english. i heard he is an indonesian chinese. he is soft spoken and helpful though. biggrin.gif