Welly Wu

I'm saving up for the Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro!

http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=61963.

http://www.ultimateears.com/UE-10_PRO.htm.

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ for the financial self-discipline and commitment to be able to make this dream of owning the Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro a reality. I also humbly pray to become a better financial steward by meeting my other top budget priorities and honoring His eternal riches in my daily financial decisions. This is a test as such and I am ready to pass it with flying colors.

DO YOU REALIZE THESE ONLY GO UP TO 16KHZ? personally.. now that i've seen the link.. i think you should reconsider... maybe super expesnive sures would be better?

Interesting, impedance 13.3! There's also a UE5c, dual drivers.

Has anyone actually listened to them yet? For US$900 it's even harder to swallow than the E5c. However if you're willing to be the first to find out, more power to you dude! ... it goes to 11!

Please check out the latest information in the Head-Fi thread. It looks like the UE-10 Pro have an amazingly flat frequency response and the custom ear mold really is a nice fit. In other words, these look like the right earphones for both my reference rig and my sonic preferences. More information will come soon.

the responce on the site looks like headrooms measurement of the grados'..cept grado's go far higher than 16,000.... measuements can be of different types.. well.. good luck.. make sure they have a 30 day return policy... please!

Update: I'm still committed to this goal but I got to move it to the back burner. As soon as I get my ModWright package deal done to my Pioneer Elite DV-59AVi, I'm off to working and saving for the UE-10 Pro.