Wonder if anyone here have any experience with them. In terms of using them

of 'heard' of them

Yamaha TX330 - Tuner

Sony STR 110A - Tuner

Marantz ST 360 - Tuner

NAD 1155 - Preamplifier.

Thanks.

Augustine

I'm very confused. I thought you already bought a tuner and cdplayer. Why do you need more tuners..and a pre-amp? Perhaps the money could be better spent on a headphone amp or integrated amp.

I have a tuner but now it's in my hostel room.

Need another for home to go with the cdp.

I do not have a preamp.

But since now, I'm haggling with a seller over an X-Cans V1, thought bought getting a preamp.

I can skipped the whole idea of getting a MiniMe with input selector, which i've to admit that i never heard it b4.

Indecisive and sometime, unwillingness to part with $$$ has caused me to miss out on some purchases.

One thing for sure, i decided to keep things simple for portable, for now at least.

since this the only reply, i guess not much ppl know or used them before.

Hmm..here's a money-saving suggestion, instead of the pre-amp, you can just get one of those $20++ selector boxes with multiple inputs and single or double output(all inputs/outputs consist of left and right rcas for audio, and video rca). I have one that I use to switch between my dvd player, 2 gaming consoles, and scv decoder box to my TV and pioneer lasermini unit. Works pretty well for me, and you can use the money saved towards other things.

Edited by av98m

true...

maybe can put more into the offer for the x cans.

think the seller pissed off with me... no.gif

If U don't mind me asking, how much is the seller (I presume from other forum) asking? Please disregard this post if the seller is from our forum.

Edited by Mackie

U mean the X-Cans?

I was told to quote him, so i made an offer at $300. It comes with the Mullards.

Trying my luck. Think he was pretty piss off, as he had yet to reply to my email.

The recent one that was sold off, as in echoloft, it was at $330(?).

Edited by augustineRS

Let's see..........$250 for V1 and new pair of Mullards 2492 tubes costs $110; total of $360. U'll need to shave some nos off the total depending on the age of the tubes.