Sign in to follow this  
headphonecrazy

Exciting New toy from my Trip Up-North!

looks like a distant cousin to a Sugden. What other toys did you get?

Bought a Xindak SCD-2 SACD player too for a bargain, half the price of the same model offered by the local agent but one hack of a heavy 12kg player to hand carry back biggrin.gif

Wanted to buy the Xindak Power Conditioners for Mackie and Fuwen but they were unfortunately out of stock + there will be a one month waiting period.

Oh, u gotten the SCD-2. Do let us know if u've gotten newer toys and want to sell it off. tongue.gif

looks like a distant cousin to a Sugden. What other toys did you get?

Bought a Xindak SCD-2 SACD player too for a bargain, half the price of the same model offered by the local agent but one hack of a heavy 12kg player to hand carry back biggrin.gif

Wanted to buy the Xindak Power Conditioners for Mackie and Fuwen but they were unfortunately out of stock + there will be a one month waiting period.

Oh, u gotten the SCD-2. Do let us know if u've gotten newer toys and want to sell it off. tongue.gif

There is a secret weapon enroute to a buddy of mine, time will reveal the truth tongue.gif

All burnin after 1 week. Tested it with some HD650 + Mobius, yummy. Very neutral sounding, this amp has got a very unique signature, none I have ever come across but nontheless non very ss sounding, IMHO that is money well spent. biggrin.gif