Sign in to follow this  
PeA_NuTz

recommend me a headphone

I use HD600 for CS games. So far my DT770 gives the best ambience silence and louder footstep. Too much bang for fire arms though.... wink.gif

For about 100$, you will get a really good sound. Here in Germany you could get a used/almost new Sennheiser HD 580 for that smile.gif

But you must also see that there are also a lot of cans out there in the 50$ region. I guess it mainly depends on how much you have and are willing to spend. And if you're going to buy that Sennheiser e.g., it will sound really good. But you must also know that some other cans for half the price will maybe sound equal to that one because you don't have a good sound card. A good source is very important for those more expensive ones...

And then you should think about a headphone amp which will make almost any headphone sound better wink.gif

Alright, I may even come to a conclusion... If you're only going to play CS with the headphones and don't have the best soundcard, I'd spend maybe around 50 or 60$. A used Philips HP 890 could be in that range...

If it was me buying a headphone, I'd sureley spend all the money I could afford laugh.gif As simple as that!

I got Brand new Ultrasone Headphone. i would recommand HFI-500 DJ, it cost $175. It has S-logic surround sound. Check more on www.ultrasone.com. If you have bigger budget, you might want the HFI-650, it won the Cnet editor choice for july 2004. It cost $260.