RawHit

FS : Lots of goodies

I am considering selling my portable rig to finance a speaker based system. Here are things I might be interested in selling

JMT Portable (Maxed out) Meta42 (Sold)

This is a great portable amp and an extremely good home amp with lots of bells and whistles. Here are some of the important features

• JMT maxed out configuration with AD8620 and stacked buffers, alps blue volume pot, blue led.
  • 2 Output jacks (0 ohm, 60 ohm) : The extra 60 ohms jack converts the etymotic ER-4P to ER-4S. This jack might also sound better than 0 ohm with some other cans.
  • Runs on 2 dual 9 volt batteries : Higher voltage makes it suitable as a home amp and for high impedence cans like HD-650 etc
  • Modified Linkwitz crossfeed (off/medium/high) :

I love this feature. Lots of recordings are almost unlistenable without crossfeed engaged (for example: Kill Bill soundtrack - Bang Bang) due to extreme channel separation.

Note: crossfeed is not availabe on most meta42 amps.

• DC input jack : for home use, if you want to run it using a nice linear power supply.
Price : S$290

Etymotic ER-4P (Sold)

These are about 1 yr old but have been well cared for. These rarely been used in the past 6 months.

• I have 2 pair of original silicon tips
  • Lots of foamies (bought extra foam tips from Hung Bros). Will have to check for exact no.
  • All the filter provided in the etymotic kit are unused.
Price : S$300

Outlaw Audio PCA cables 1.2 M

One of the best bang for the buck RCA-RCA cables made. Build quality is top notch and so is the sound.

Price : S$60

JMT Silver Mini-Mini cable:

This cable has very good build quality. Terminated with switchcraft right angled jacks

About 10 in long

Price: S$40

Meier Audio Tech+Link RCA-Mini cables

For connecting your home cd player to portable amps. The cable is approx 1m long.

Nice cables for money.

Price: S$40

Grado Comfy pads (SR60 pads)

I have an unopened pair of these. These have not even been taken out of their plastic covering.

Price: S$12

will try to add pics for some of the stuff

cheers

Rohit

PICS

Edit: Just to make myself clear. The amp has a DC input jack but does not come with an external power supply. Edited by RawHit

ygpm on NJ 3.

The items mentioned above are still available. I have got a few queries but nothing concrete yet.

ygpm on the mini-to-mini cable.