There's always the KGSS V2 Max & PreHead wink.gif

I;m just itching that's all. Like a child I'm a little bored right now. Can't wait to give Evils new amp a listen. In a way I've been waiting alongside all this months.

i hope to receive the amp before christmas. ohmy.gif I waited until the flowers withered.

I think i can even get those etys before the amp. the etys were shipped today. donno about the amp. no.gif

I;m just itching that's all. Like a child I'm a little bored right now. Can't wait to give Evils new amp a listen. In a way I've been waiting alongside all this months.

ah...for a long while now, I was wondering how you've remained seemingly immune to the "itch" of upgraditis..hehe biggrin.gif

Thanks for pointing that out evil. Never realised there were so many iterations of the Gilmore amp until today. The V2 max looks like a contender for the Corda PreHead.

Gawd! What's the big deal with these Americanski. Let me guess, if Marantz did make a headamp they gonna object to the SE nomenclature too? [/rant]

IMO the term 'Max' for a DIY amp is not really a good one quite frankly although it sounds more catchy than an SE. DIY amps tend to go through so many revisions that the 'Max' would not really be a max until it reaches the end of its design scope for improvements.