Sign in to follow this  
taurian

Sony Eggos D66SL no longer available?

As above. Called Lucky Centre at Lucky Plaza and was told has been out of stock for a few months liao.

Any recommendation of headphones for home use? Mostly PC audio and games but would like to use with my iRiver occassionally too but don't think I'd bring it out. For bringing out I have the E888s. Thanks.

bluetin does not include shipping it is an optional extra... like all companies who try and make their prices attractive and not include shipping

taurian,

Perhaps you may want to check out with Gouki. He's based in Tokyo and he's fine with arranging for MO. Check out the classifieds on the R10 and CD3K.

bluetin does not include shipping it is an optional extra... like all companies who try and make their prices attractive and not include shipping

Bluetin's "regional HQ" is right here in Singapore and it's easy to meet up with the company staff to get the goods. That's why Cash On Delivery is available in Singapore.

They do provide Free COD on certain location. And they do try to comprimise on th locations for free COD(as they claim on their webby, Singapore)

But isn't $154 a bit too steep? Although I know it's pointless to compare with a store that doesn't stock it, can't help but feel this way unsure.gif

I hear someone called my name :-)

Well I actually bought the D66SL from lucky plaza, and I think I was very lucky to get it at around $100 or so.

Because its more expensive in Japan (like $30 more) and I don't think that shop is going to sell at $100 anymore.

My advice is, if you really want it now, get it from bluetin. I think you can do better than spending $150 on the eggos though.

Yes, namely the Sony MDR-7506(V6).