Sign in to follow this  
peekarwe

Problem with my Muvo 2

Hi all,

Has anyone experienced this with the Muvo2? It refuses to turn itself on. Ocassionally, it would come on for a couple of seconds, show that 'loading music' thingey, get to the first song (without playing), show that the battery charge is 2 (TWO) bars, and then turn itself off again.

Happening now. I am out of town and have no access to the charger, and I am wondering if it's because I was charging it using USB.

Yikes! I am pissed. I am going to be without music on the flight back home tomorrow!!!

sound bad le. think you might want to take it to Creative to check. i haven charged it using USB before... so i dont know if charging through USB is the root of your problem

i dont think he would be able to do that on the plane heh no.gif

lol i think its because of the crappy battery, cept that his problem sound worse than yours, wil haha

hahha. I wasn't able to. thanks for your help guys. I was out of town yesterday. And I didn't bring the charger cuz can charge using USB right? Anyway, I went to sleep after taking the battery out, and this morning when I woke up, I was treated to a working MUVO. I really can't tell what was wrong. The player is now in perfect condition. Why? Dunno. But I got this nagging feeling that it might happen again...

Go to Creative with your muvo and proof of purchase...Creative will glady change a new battery for you ( i think. blink.gif )

yup im using px200 with my Muvy... muffled ar... hmm no leh the bass is quite good... er dont really know how to describe sorry im no audiophile.. but i do use custom EQ settings because the normal one doesnt excite me. but the px200 keep slipping off my right ear because i accidentally snapped off the left part of the adjustable ear/driver thing, now a bit hard to use mad.gif

Hm i guess the word here is "dark" ( im guessing though )

Hm i guess the word here is "dark" ( im guessing though ). Thanks Wil. smile.gif

And huihong, bass is ok. It handles well enough. But it's the pounding bass kind, not the smooth 'presence' bass. Different kind of sound, not that it's any bad.

Yep, dark is a better word. I use muffled because I feel the singers are singing with a blanket over their mouths. laugh.gif

but i do use custom EQ settings because the normal one doesnt excite me.

but the px200 keep slipping off my right ear because i accidentally snapped off the left part of the adjustable ear/driver thing, now a bit hard to use mad.gif

I usually set it to neutral when paired up with something other than PX200. But I realise that if you set the custom eq's top end to maxed out, it distorts easily. Oh yes, the PX is a little flimsy if you ask me. I tend to take extra care handling it and I dun know when the lever is going to give way. laugh.gif

yeah its very fragile... but im not using the bundled carrying case for the px200s anyway, they're more of a nuisance than anything lol so i just let the px200 hang around the neck. need another pair of headphones liao hehe

may I recommend the Beyers DT231. I heard it when I was deciding if I should buy the PX200. Sound is definitely more refined and a notch up from the PX200. But in terms of portability, not that great cos the drivers are bigger. But for the price, it's really musical.

And if you have the habit of hanging the PX200 around your neck (I do that), I am sure you wun want the DT231s cos they sure look weird hung around the neck!